Aspirin medicine 81mg 100mg 500mg acetylsalicylic acid analgesic treatment. Aspirin is used to treat pain , fever and inflammation. index-china is the address of selling and selling Aspirin in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Aspirin has been relieving the pain, fever, and inflammation of millions of people since the brand was first registered 120 years ago. Aspirin soon replaced the use of medicinal plants that contain natural active ingredients, which were known and prescribed two millennia earlier by Hippocrates. However, it was not until 1971 that we fully understood how this drug works and current research on this mechanism continues to open new doors in our efforts to improve our health in the future. hybrid.
What is aspirin? Indications for treatment of Aspirin ?
- Aspirin is also known as acetylsalicylic acid, a derivative of salicylic acid which is the main component of an herbal extract found in the bark of some plants including willow, and in some fruits, cereals and vegetables. fruit.
- Acetylsalicylic acid is the first of a number of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), a medication that, in addition to treating inflammation, is used to relieve pain and reduce fever.
- Aspirin 81mg is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, used for reducing pain, fever, anti-inflammation and reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- American aspirin 81mg is commonly used in Vietnam. When should aspirin 81mg be taken? Drink daily in the morning after eating.
- So how much does aspirin 81mg cost? On the market many types, depending on the source, have prices ranging from about 30,000 VND / box of 10 blisters x 10 tablets.
- The price of Aspirin 81mg box of 10 blisters x 10 tablets of Domesco Medical Import-Export Company is about VND 170 / pill equivalent to VND 170,000 / box.
- Uses Aspirin – 100 is used to prevent secondary myocardial infarction and stroke in the following cases: a history of myocardial infarction (heart attack). History of ischemic stroke or transient ischemic stroke (mild stroke). Stable or unstable angina. Had heart surgery such as angioplasty or cardiac placement.
- How much does Aspirin 100mg Traphaco cost?
- The price of Aspirin 100mg box of 3 blisters x 10 tablets, manufactured by Traphaco Joint Stock Company, is about VND 575 / equivalent to VND 17,000 – 18,000 / box.
- Aspirin Medicine 500mg pH8 Ingredients: Acetylsalicylic Acid 500mg. Indications: Antipyretic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory.
- Aspirin 500mg pH8 drug-coated intestinal film by a one-member limited liability company of pharmaceuticals and medical biology costs VND 360 / capsule, equivalent to VND 18,000 / box of 5 blisters x 10 tablets and VND 36,000 / box of 10 blisters x 10 tablets. .
The use of aspirin
Aspirin is effective in reducing fever, inflammation, and swelling and has therefore been used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism and mild infections.
Aspirin has also been used as an anticoagulant in conditions such as unstable angina or after a minor stroke or heart attack.
In high doses, aspirin can treat or help relieve symptoms:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other arthritis conditions
In low doses, Aspirin is used:
- To prevent blood clots from forming and reduce the risk of transient ischemic attack (TIA) and unstable angina
- To prevent myocardial infarction in patients with cardiovascular disease by preventing blood clot formation
- To prevent a stroke, but not to treat a stroke
- Prevention of colorectal cancer
The mechanism of action of Aspirin
Aspirin blocks an enzyme called cyclooxygenase. Cyclooxygenase produces a series of hormones called the prostate. In the blood, these prostate glands make platelets stick together. Blocking cyclooxygenase with aspirin reduces clot formation.
Aspirin suppresses prostaglandins as well as chemicals that affect inflamed areas of the body, using high doses of aspirin to inhibit pain and reduce inflammation.
- Do not use on patients who are allergic to aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Aspirin should not be used for children under 16 years of age unless prescribed by a doctor to treat a particular condition.
- Aspirin should not be used in pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use Aspirin for patients with blood problems or unusual bleeding.
Dosage and usage of aspirin
- High-dose aspirin for pain: usually 300mg, taken three or four times a day and at least four to six hours between each dose, until your symptoms improve.
- Low-dose aspirin to prevent blood clots: usually 75 mg, taken once a day, usually for the rest of your life.
- Use Aspirin at the exact dosage prescribed by your doctor.
- If using standard aspirin tablets, take the tablet whole with a full glass of water.
- If you take a dispersed aspirin tablet, stir the tablet in a small amount of water, so take it right after a meal, which reduces the risk of stomach irritation.
- If you use an aspirin-resistant stomach pill (also known as an intestinal wrap or EC), you don’t need to take it with food, as these pills have a special coating that helps protect your stomach from irritation.
- Do not take medication for indigestion for two hours before you take it or for two hours after you take aspirin for stomach resistance. This is because the antacids in the treatment of indigestion affect the way the coating works on this drug.
Warnings and precautions when using Aspirin
- Bleeding disorders: Aspirin may increase the risk of bleeding, so use with caution in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Reye syndrome: Aspirin is not recommended in children infected with varicella or other flu-like illnesses due to the risk of Reye’s syndrome.
- Gastrointestinal disease: Aspirin may increase the risk of bleeding, so it is not recommended in patients with gastric ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Cardiovascular effects : High doses of aspirin can cause water and sodium retention and increase the risk of heart failure. Therefore should not be used in patients with heart failure.
- Asthma: Aspirin is not recommended in patients with a history of asthma sensitive to aspirin.
Side effects of Aspirin
The most common side effects are:
- Indigestion and stomach pains
- Bleeding or bruising more easily than usual
You should call your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Hives, rashes
- Shortness of breath or asthma attack
- Allergic reactions: this can cause breathing problems, swelling of the mouth, lips or throat and sudden rash.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding: this can cause dark stools, like tar or vomit blood
Bleeding in the brain: This can cause sudden, severe headaches, vision problems and stroke symptoms, such as slow speech and weakness on one side of the body.
Other drug interactions with Aspirin
The most common medicines Aspirin may interact with are:
- Anti-inflammatory analgesics such as diclofenac, ibuprofen, indomethacin and naproxen. These medications may increase the risk of stomach bleeding if taken in combination with aspirin.
- Methotrexate is used in the treatment of cancer and some autoimmune diseases: Aspirin can make it harder for the body to eliminate methotrexate, resulting in high and potentially dangerous levels of methotrexate in the body.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) antidepressants such as citalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, venlafaxine and sertraline. Taken with aspirin, these medications can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Warfarin is an anticoagulant or blood thinner: if aspirin is used with warfarin, it may reduce the anticoagulant effect of the drug and increase the risk of bleeding. However, in some situations, a doctor may prescribe aspirin along with warfarin.
- Store Aspirin in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct light.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and pets.
Source of references Aspirin
Please COMMENT below to give us answers about Aspirin medicine for pain relief
Attention: Information about Aspirin article for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Vietnamese health.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.